Do you have an understanding of the fundamentals of wireless technology? Do you know how WLAN work and how it’s managed day-to-day? Do you have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot and maintain wireless networks within small business or Enterprise deployments? CWNA is the course that answers all these questions.
As the demand for wireless continues to grow, so does the need for certified network administrators. Get yourself trained by CWNP’s premier learning partner on the most well known vendor neutral certification.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic RF principles and characteristics
- Define Antenna Types
- Understand the Methodologies used in
- WLAN Analysis
- Describe 802.11 Frame Transmission and
- Exchange Processes
- Understand Site Survey Fundamentals and Best Practices
- Describe Wireless Network Security Basics
- Module 1-WLAN Standards
- Module 2-RF Fundamentals
- Module 3-Antennas
- Module 4-RF Math
- Module 5-Regulatory Domains
- Module 6-WLAN Operations
- Module 7-PoE
- Module 8-802.11 Service Sets
- Module 9-Basic WLAN Analysis
- Module 10- Frame Transmissions
- Module 11-Modern 802.11 MACs/PHYs
- Module 12-Site Survey Fundamentals
- Module 13-Basic Security
- Module 14-Modern Challenges
CWNA training can be taken by network administrators, system and infrastructure administrators, security administrators, system integrators, support professionals and security personnel who are responsible for the upkeep of wireless networks.
What you get included in the course fees
- Official CWNP study guide
- Certification voucher which costs $145
- Exclusive access to our invite only study group where you can get your queries answered even after the course and interface with wireless engineers from across the globe.
- Duration 5 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English