ISE for Wireless
The Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE) version 1.0 course is a 2-day Instructor-led Training course. Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) combined with the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC), access point (AP), and end devices provide the comprehensive Cisco ISE deployment capabilities and solution into one system.
- Describe the business drivers, architecture, components, and scalability factors related to typical Cisco ISE deployment Provision secure network access by configuring AAA services and common CoA options.
- Configure profiling processes, components, options, and best practices.
- Provision a guest user access solution and the different options that are available.
- Describe and implement a BYOD solution, with a focus on configuring BYOD using a single SSID.
- Integrate Cisco ISE with a partner MDM solution.
- Use Cisco ISE tools to gather useful information related to historical trending and to troubleshoot.
- Course Introduction
- Introducing Cisco ISE
- Provisioning Secure Access
- Configuring Profiling
- Providing Guest Access
- Implementing BYOD
- Exploring MDM Integration
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco ISE Security Solutions
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English