Prime Infrastructure Warrior
The goal of the course is to provide network engineers, network administrators, and network managers the knowledge to manage the Unified Access infrastructure using Cisco Prime Infrastructure. The course has a network management perspective and addresses the common tasks and goals as required by personnel working within an enterprise.
- Describe the architecture, licensing, migration capabilities, assurance, compliance features, and setup of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.
- Identify the pre-deployment and design tasks in the design lifecycle phase.
- Describe how to deploy device configurations with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Recognize the different available templates and their capabilities and how to create configurations and deploy them using these templates.
- Describe roles of operations workforce and applicable features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Perform device discovery and configuration tasks.
- Explore the monitoring and management capabilities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Create monitoring templates, and perform health and performance monitoring.
- Use Prime Infrastructure to troubleshoot and perform problem isolation.
- Create and customize a wide range of reports using Prime Infrastructure 2.2.
- Module 1: Cisco Prime Infrastructure Overview
- Module 2: Inventory Management
- Module 3: Map the Network
- Module 4: Role-Based Access Control
- Module 5: Configuration Management
- Module 6: Compliance Management
- Module 7: ServicesManagement
- Module 8: Monitor and Troubleshoot
- Module 9: System Administration
- Lab 1: Access Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Lab 2: Cisco Prime Infrastructure Configuration
- Lab 3: Populate the Network Inventory
- Lab 4: Manage the Network Inventory
- Lab 5: Manage Groups
- Lab 6: Manage Device Software Images
- Lab 7: Manage Wireless Maps
- Lab 8: Manage Network Topology Maps
- Lab 9: Create a Virtual Domain and Add a User
- Lab 10: Manage the Configuration Archive
- Lab 11: Manage Wired Device Templates
- Lab 12: Manage Wireless Device Configurations
- Lab 13: Manage Compliance Features
- Lab 14: Manage Converged Access Work Flow
- Lab 15: Manage AVC and QoS
- Lab 16: Monitor Devices and Interfaces
- Lab 17: Monitor the Wireless Network
- Lab 18: Track ClientsUsers, and Applications
- Lab 19: Generate Reports
- Lab 20: Cisco Prime API Operation
- Lab 21: Configure Operations Center
Targeted roles include
- Operations personnel
- High-level troubleshooters
- Compliance managers
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English